Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Gangnam Style

So the other day I had a dream, but then I got lazy and didn't write it up immediately.

Brent and Sydney and I were all in the same class together, along with one of my friends from elementary school.  The teacher made us all sit alphabetically, which I know because Brent was on the other side of the room and Sydney was one row over from me.  But that doesn't really matter to the dream, I just thought it was neat that my brain automatically alphabetized us.  My elementary school friend was two rows over and back a bit, which also is about right.

Anyway, it's the end of class, and Brent and Sydney leave, and I go talk to my elementary school friend (who shall remain nameless because she and I haven't talked in like.... at least six years).

"Me and Brent and Sydney and Toastie* are going to go to place after school.  Do you want to come too?"

"I can't even put real names to faces on your friends.  What makes you think I know who Toastie is?" She then walked off annoyed.  I guess she didn't want to go to place with us, where ever that was.

Then I walk out of the classroom and Brent is waiting because we have the same class together next, and it's downstairs.  We then proceed to gangnam style** down the stairs, holding on to the railing.  Apparently this is the best way ever to go down stairs because everyone else is staring at us and we're laughing our heads off.

The end!

*Toastie is the name Keegan uses on a video game.

**This is also hilarious because I CAN NOT DANCE.  It's what he's doing at 1:26 in the video, cepts with both hands holding on to the railing and going down stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment