Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sand people.

So I had an epically long dream last night.  I don't remember the very beginning, or like the last half, despite half-waking up periodically during it and reviewing it all to try & remember it all.  So here's what I do remember.

Me and Jake were in my parent's backyard, but had to run away for some reason, and ran through a forest.  We were being chased I think, or maybe just exiled.  But we ran so far, that we found a desert in the middle of the forest.  There were people camping out and they had their own little society.  By this point dream-us had to pee, but to get to the sand people's toilet, you had to crawl through a teeny tunnel, then squeeze through a hole to get to the bathroom part.  I was not up for the claustrophobia, so I think I just went and found a bush.  Sorry sand people!

Since the sand people were kinda weird, we kept walking, and I don't know what happened next. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment