Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hello, and welcome to my head!

Since I've been having weird-ass dreams all summer, Jake finally told me that I should make a blog about them all.  I thought this was a fantastic idea, since I've had semi-vivid dreams my whole life.  At one point I was writing them down, but that didn't last long.  Since one of the first things I do every day is get on the internet, a blog seems perfect.  This way other people can benefit from the funny ones too!

So, my plan is to update this on days I have dreams.  If it's been a really long time and I haven't had any, then I'll update with an older dream that I still remember.  Like the oldest one I can remember in which dinosaurs are terrorizing my house, and I have to escape to get help, or the one I had last week where Kate Middleton sent me on an adventure with Mongolians.

No comments:

Post a Comment