Friday, December 14, 2012

Transporter?

Last weeek/week before:
This one was so super awesome.  I will not do it justice in this writeup, and for that, I sincerely apologize.  I also have forgotten more than half of it, which disappoints me, because this was one of the coolest dreams I've had in a while.
I remember part of the middle, and the end.  If it was divided up in fifths, I remember the third and fifth fifths, and maybe like, a quarter of the first fifth, but probably not even that much of it.

Quarter of the first fifth of the awesome dream:
Someone, I assume it was Jake (because he is in my dreams so frequently, I just assume he's the one showing me this awesome stuff) was driving me in a beat up blue pickup to a surprise.  There was a parking lot with room for maybe fifty cars, and many of the spots had utility trucks already parked in them.  There was a cliff face on two sides of the parking lot, the building ran along the third side (into the cliff), and then the fourth side was where the driveway and courtyard/front yard of the building was.  There was a nice little fence around some of the grass with a flag pole and some flowers in old casks.  The building was mostly corrugated aluminum.  The surrounding area was farm land, so there were some cows hanging out.
We walked in the front door.  There was a guy at the reception desk, he was friendly looking.

And now I don't remember stuff.

The next thing I remember from it, I'm alone in a hallway that doesn't have any doors.  I'm pretty sure I was (yet again) being chased by bad guys.  So anyway, at the end of the hallway (where it dead-ends), the floor is either super intricately tiled or painted in a circular pattern.  I stood in the center of it, and then there was fog/smoke on the ground, and then suddenly I was outside at the base of the hill behind the building from earlier in the dream.  It was rainy and muddy, and water was cascading down the hill.  I started walking (trudging really) along the bottom of the hill to get to a part that didn't have water pouring down it to walk back up.  

Then there's some more not remembering-  I have a vague recollection that I wasn't the only person on the muddy hill.

Somewhere along the way I lost both my shoes (got stuck in mud), but I finally made it to the top of the hill and the front of the building by the entrance.  It was no longer raining, and the reception guy was outside with a pitchfork waiting for me.  He made some remark about getting ditched or lost or something, but in a joking manner.  I kind of ignored him and just kept walking back toward the parking lot.

The end.

So I know that that description doesn't sound like it was that awesome, but when I woke up, I had that feeling of having had the most awesome dream ever... I guess I just remember the boring parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment