Monday, June 17, 2013

Wrong Train

Disclaimer:  I had this dream like two months ago, and now remember only a little bit of it.  But it was pretty awesome.

In this dream, I was in a wheelchair for some reason.  Broken leg maybe.  I was also in this country (pretty sure it wasn't Canada this time) where it was super snowy all over.  I needed to catch a train to the airport, but because it was rush hour and I didn't know where I was going, I ended up getting on the wrong one.  I realized this when I noticed the train heading west out of town instead of south.  (I guess the city was kind of oval shaped, so it was really obvious when it headed out of town and into the wilderness, instead of heading south through the rest of town.)  Anyway, it turned out the train was heading to the next city over, that was like ~60 miles away or something.  So, because it was a really fast train, I could just stay on it and still get back to the airport before my flight since I had budgeted a lot of extra time.

So I'm on the train, and then I think it crashed? Somehow I was suddenly not on the train anymore, and in the snow.  Which is weird, because the snow was probably like 20 feet deep, and there was only enough plowed for the train to get through.  Anyway, I was out in the snow, and then it was like there was an old fantasy land half buried in the snow.  Not like a fantasy *waves fingers* land, more like an amusement park.  And it was all ruined and kind of need, but also probably dangerous since it was old and abandoned and half buried in the snow.

I think then someone on a snowmobile came by and picked me up & brought me back to one of the cities, but I really don't remember what happened anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment