Monday, June 17, 2013

In which Jake's cousins are Jerks.

Jake and I were living in a fancy apartment that had an abnoxiously huge bathroom.  As in, it was like a whole room.  And the shower was completely separate from the rest of the bathroom, so it wasn't weird to have someone else in there using it while you were in the shower.

Anyway, I was taking a shower, when Jake's two female, sporty-jock-type cousins showed up.  They had just showed up to stay with us for a couple of days (I suppose).  Jake was giving them a tour of the apartment, and had finished it up with the bathroom.  He left to go take care of something in the kitchen, and the two cousins (who were tall and sporty and had awesome hair) were ooh-ing and ahh-ing over the bathroom, and they saw our fancy towels, and were like "Ooh, I hope we get to use these!" "They're so soft!"  But by then I was finished with my shower, and stuck my head out, and was like, "actually, that's my towel."  And they immediately dropped the towels on the ground, and were all "ew! We touched her towel!"  Then they scampered off, and I was left to pick my towel up off the ground.

Later I cornered Jake and told him how his cousins had acted, and he didn't really believe that they were that mean to me.  He kept telling me to give them a chance, but it was useless, because they were those type of girls, the kind that are mean to other girls, and the kind of mean that only other girls notice is happening.

Not a fun dream.

Disclaimer: Jake actually doesn't have any cousins like this.  His real life cousins are nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment