Friday, November 30, 2012

Holy vivid dreams, Batman!

Yesterday:
Dream 1:
I had parents, but they were different than my real parents.  The house was different too, although I was the same.  The 'parents' were fostering other kids, and 'mom' was paranoid about something and decided that everyone had to pack everything up and that we were going to move the next day.  I was like, ok, but I doubt we can get everything packed overnight.  So I went upstairs to my room and opened my closet.  Unlike other children, my closet was not full of clothes.  It was full of books.  Text books and reading for fun books and kid's books.... all sorts.  That meant that they wouldn't pack up easily since they were different sizes, and after taking a half hour to pack one box up, I went back downstairs and was like, yeah, this isn't going to happen.  That's all I remember of that dream.
Dream 2:
I was in a tiny powder blue four door car, like a Yaris or something.  I was traveling somewhere with Belinda, James, Mike and someone else.  I know there were five of us because Belinda and James were in the back seat, there was someone in the passenger's seat, and I was driving, and then Mike showed up and we squished him in between the driver & passengers seats.  We got to wherever we were going, and found a parking spot.  It was one of those ones that are at the edge of a parking lot by the grass.  The grass led to this really steep hill, and at the bottom of the hill was the building we were going to.  After whatever it was that we were attending was over, James, Belinda and I went back to the car (dunno what happened to Mike and the other person).  But now we were more or less parked in.  There were giant SUVs or Hummers or something on both sides, close enough that the doors could only open like three inches.  Maybe four.  The stupid tiny car didn't have a back hatch we could crawl through, so our options were waiting, or magic.  The dream chose magic, and somehow James got me and Belinda in the backseat, and then got in the front seat himself, calling the two of us idiots and acting all James-like.  Then we drove away, but I feel like we were also possibly being chased by bad guys, because I have a vague recollection of zooming through the parking lot and taking a corner on two wheels, but that might have just been how James drives.

Last night:
Dream 1:
Shit.  I remembered this.  I even took three snapshots of different parts of the dream in my head so I could remember the whole thing.  Now I don't.  I was all proud of myself too, until I fell back asleep and had Dream 2.  And apparently Dream 2 made it so I forgot my snapshots of Dream 1.

Dream 2:
I don't know what happened, but it was disturbing enough to make me get out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment